1) Thai Spot, ul. Tetmajera 20 - for those who want to have a change from the typical Zakopane flavors: FANTASTIC and truly Thai food. The peanut curry is simply to die for!!!
Delivery orders: +48 668 058 181
2) Repeta Bistro, ul. Kiry 11, Kościelisko - great and modern menu, a tiny place near the outlet of the Kościeliska Valley. A must-see after the trip ;)
3) Karczma Przy Mlynie, Bulwary Słowackiego 23 – splendid local food. During high season there's usually a band playing highlander's music (after 6 PM). 2,3 km away.
4) Casa Mia, ul. Krupówki 69 – the best restaurant in Zakopane. Simple as that. Reasonable prices.
5) Czikago Grill Bar & Pizza, ul. Witkiewicza 21 - nice vibe on spot and great pizza for delivery (tel: +48 884 338 187).
6) LAS, Orkana 1D - tasty vegetarian food and very cool cakes.
Orders: +48 515 636 377
7) Tatrzański Bar Mleczny, ul. Droga na Bystre 2a - traditional polish food, cheap. 2,4 km away.
8) Karczma u Daniela, ul. Oberconiowka - traditional highlander's food at our neighbor's inn, across the street :)
9) Leśniczówka Resto Bar, ul. Kuźnice 15 - beautifully situated, just above the lower station of the Kasprowy Wierch cable car. The menu is inspired by regional and alpine cuisine.
10) Cristina Ristorante & Pizzeria, Plac Niepodległości 7 – the best pizza (made on a wood-burning stove) and Italian food in Zakopane.
11) Bąkowo Zohylina Wyżnio, ul. Pilsudskiego 28A – atmospheric restaurant with local food, close to the ski jumping hill.
12) Góralska Tradycja, ul. Krupówki 29 – a high-end spin on the local highlander's food.
13) Dobra Kasza Nasza, ul. Krupówki 48 - a safe haven for vegetarians ;)
14) Goralski Browar, ul. Krupówki 40 - local beer & good food. The restaurant is placed atop a shopping mall. And on the roof you'll find the Aperol Spritz Bar with an outstanding view.
15) Javorina, ul. Strazyska 1 - local cuisine in a European edition.
16) La Chalet Mur za Sichle, ul. Sadelska 86 (Murzasichle) - a cult place, run by the Graffi family since 1991. An uncompromising Italian vibe.
1) STRH Bistro Art Cafe, ul. Krupówki 4A – the best coffee, cakes & sandwiches in Zakopane. Wonderful decor + a place for kids to play. At the top of the building.
2) "Samanta" bakery, ul. Krupówki 4A - a very famous bakery in Zakopane; everything is delicious and of the highest quality.
3) Cafe Tygodnik Podhalański, ul. Kościuszki 3 – amazing terrace and a view of the city & the mountains. Great coffee and general vibe. A place for kids to play.
4) La Mano Coffee & Wine Store, ul. Orkana 1F - wonderful coffee - really good place to wind down. Next to the "Sokol" & "Miejsce" cinemas.
5) Kmicic, ul. Staszica 11A - Kmicic is a perfect place for meet-ups, with an unique atmosphere and an illustrious history. Be sure to try the hot chocolate! :)
6) Cafe Roma, ul. Strążyska 39 - a lovely place at the mouth of the Dolina Strazyska valley. Delicious pancakes and an original decor with a Tatra vibe.
1) Piekiełko, ul. Bronisława Czecha 1 - great prices, staff & atmosphere. Lovely place to see live sports coverage (Champions League, Premier League, Bundesliga, etc.) - huge screen with a projector. 2,8 km away.
2) Cafe Piano, ul. Krupówki 63 - most beloved by locals; straight in the centre yet slightly aside ;)
3) Na Krańcu Świata, ul. Witkiewicza 10 - a nice selection of craft beers and cool vibe plus board games, good music and sports on TV :)
4) Appendix, ul. Krupówki 6 - live music over the weekends and live sports coverage.